A good quality FM tuner chip is hard to find nowadays!
Previous used chips for portable applications include TDA7021, TEA5768, Si4731. These are not well for suited high-end solutions.
What we can offer is a solution with the NXP TEF6901 chip as demonstrated in this FM RDS module.
- Fully integrated stereo decoder.
- FM weak signal processing.
- Integrated RDS/RBDS radio data demodulator.
- Sequential state machine supporting each tuning action.
- On-board +8V5 voltage regulator.
- Flexible audio input source selection.
- Volume, balance, fader and input gain control.
- Main tuner source code (CCS C) available.
- All parts available at our shop.
- PCB size = 61,4 x 57,3 mm
This functionality can be added to other designs, along with MP3 decoding and LCD/OLED/touchpanel capabilities.
|FM radio touchpanel (custom project): pcb overview with dual SRAM TFT memory.|